Parsippany, New Jersey
My client, a northern New Jersey Certified Public Accounting firm is seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career as a Senior Accountant to be responsible for all aspects of client engagements including tax planning, compliance, financial statement compilations, reviews and audits. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Business casual environment, medical benefits subsidized by firm, 401K with up to 4% match. Salary range is $55,000-$65,000.
Looking for a motivated self-starter who wants to advance quickly.
The individual will be working in all aspects of accounting, tax and audit. Will be working closely with the Managers and Partners on all projects.
Tax Compliance, planning and research
- Work closely with partners, supervisors and other staff on audits, reviews, compilations and write-ups.
- Apply knowledge of tax forms, basic tax concepts, computer applications and other source material to prepare tax returns, projections and other data in order to prepare U.S. individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging technical developments. Develop specialized technical expertise. Prepare and present assignment deliverables to clients and ensure client satisfaction
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Some travel required to clients
- B.S. in Accounting
- Minimum 4+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA or working towards certification
- Proficient in Excel, Word and QuickBooks
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, being responsible for multiple assignments and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with CCH Prosystem and Drake tax software a plus
- Experience with complex tax returns, compliance and financial statements.
To apply please submit your resume as a Word Document to email@example.com.